Today is June 1st.
The good news? Summer is here! The possibly not-so-good news? June marks the last month of the first half of the year. That means we need to officially start looking back at our 2017 New Year goals to see how we have done so far.
Have you reached your 90 day goal? Are you on your way toward reaching your 180 and 365 day goals?
If you have answered NO to both of those questions, it’s time we take a look at our last 5 months of training, and see if we can get back on track and begin the second half of 2017 with a bang!
5 Questions to ask yourself-
- Did I use S.M.A.R.T goal setting? (http://mytownfitness.com/new-year-new-goals/)
- Did I understand how to reach my goal?
- Do I have the tools to accomplish my goal?
- Are excuses clouding my training?
- Am I willing to commit the time it takes to achieve my goals?
Check in with yourself. Give yourself an honest internal assessment of your progress. Reevaluate your goals and make revisions to the steps you’ll take to get there. Don’t be afraid to reach out for help and schedule some time with a My Town coach if you need it.
Finally, remember as Pablo Picasso said, “Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.”